I am really happy for you guys! I am excited to see your blog. Your family is SO cute and I can't believe how big Ella is...is she 3 or 4? I thought maybe she was Natty's age. Thanks for sharing your blog! I look forward to checking back!
Hey this is not posting my comments Any way I will try again. We miss you guys too. We have found a couple to play games with us but only once a month and its fun but not the same as with you and Sam. We really miss that. Congrats again on your little guy. How is the being a mommy of two working out for you... got any tips cause come december Im going to need them!
A view from the C-12 while flying over one of the many islands of Indonesia.
One of our favorite malls
This is Senian City which is a huge mall. The malls are weird here the higher the floor the lower the prices. We can never afford to shop on the first floor where they have stores like Prada and Gucci.
Will you help me Daddy?
Hanging out with Daddy!!
Dressing up on Christmas
Ella helping make rootbeer at Thanksgiving
Ella was in love with the smoke from the dry ice. It was super cute!
Ella Playing in the yard
Ella loves to play in the grass here it is really soft!
6 comments:
I am so glad you get to go home soon. He is so cute & Ella looks like she is in heaven!!
Home, safe and sound! They grow fast don't they? Its nice he has a good big sister to look after him and 'show him the ropes'! He's precious!!
So happy to see your family all together and welcome to your sweet new one! I'm so happy for you.
I am really happy for you guys! I am excited to see your blog. Your family is SO cute and I can't believe how big Ella is...is she 3 or 4? I thought maybe she was Natty's age. Thanks for sharing your blog! I look forward to checking back!
No way!! so great to hear from you. We are glad your new little guy is doing better. Let's keep in touch.
Hey this is not posting my comments Any way I will try again. We miss you guys too. We have found a couple to play games with us but only once a month and its fun but not the same as with you and Sam. We really miss that. Congrats again on your little guy. How is the being a mommy of two working out for you... got any tips cause come december Im going to need them!
Post a Comment