Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Family Picture


Here is our first family picture. Cooper is doing well and is off all of his oxygen and gets his last 2 chest tubes out today. We are all super excited to finally be able to snuggle him. Hopfully he will be able to come home very soon.

5 comments:

Jen and Allen said...

You are looking good too. I hope he gets to come home soon. Glad to hear that all is going well.

taggdarci said...

Yay for Cooper!! I'm so glad he's progressing so well. He's so cute - what a darling family!

Abbey said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. You look great Christy. Congrats on you new addition.

Tubbs Family said...

Snuggling is the best part. What a journey you and your family have been on. And it all ends with a Happily Ever After...now you start a new one, right! You guys look so happy. Congrats a million times over. SO happy for you!

The Schooley's said...

I love good news!! Glad you get to snuggle. It makes it all worth it. You guys look awesome!