Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Here!!

We are finally in Idaho and over jet lag and the flu!!! It was a long flight and Ella was so good! I am a super lucky mom. I am enjoying the fresh air and the unobstructed view. It is such a big change from our home in Jakarta with bars on every window. Sam will be here on Saturday and Ella and I are looking forward to him being here. Life is just not complete when your spouse is gone.

5 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I am glad you made it safely there. How long a flight was it? I hope you have a great stay in Idaho. I know what you mean when you say it is just not the same without your spouse!!

Alli Schooley

Abbey said...

Hope you are having fun!

taggdarci said...

It was good to get a comment from you! Do you know whether the 2nd in-vitro worked or not? My cousin is getting it done next Monday, we're so anxious for her. Ella has gotten so big, she is adorable! Looks like you and Sam are keeping busy and having tons of fun. I love all of her pictures, what a cutie. Keep us posted and best wishes!! Darci

Jen and Allen said...

You will have to let us know how the trip went. Love and Miss ya

Lovingmylein said...

Hey CHristy! I just checked this by chance! You should call me since you are stateside or send me your number and I'll give you a ring..(free long distance) my numbers are 703-853-9781 and 540-288-9790. Ella looks adorable in her pictures! She and MyLein have matching outfits! :)