I LOVE Ella as Super Woman!!!! What a hoot. I am so happy that you get to come back and visit your family. I am sad however that I won't get to see you :( I am sure that I will talk to you soon since you are in the same time zone again. YAY!!!!
Hey, I got your website off of Abbey's. Hope that was ok. I loved the pix of Ella and especially the Family one. It was nice to catch up a little on what you have been up to since leaving ND. Have fun on you vacation!!
A view from the C-12 while flying over one of the many islands of Indonesia.
One of our favorite malls
This is Senian City which is a huge mall. The malls are weird here the higher the floor the lower the prices. We can never afford to shop on the first floor where they have stores like Prada and Gucci.
Will you help me Daddy?
Hanging out with Daddy!!
Dressing up on Christmas
Ella helping make rootbeer at Thanksgiving
Ella was in love with the smoke from the dry ice. It was super cute!
Ella Playing in the yard
Ella loves to play in the grass here it is really soft!
4 comments:
i love all your pictures! I really like the one where she is dressed like super girl. She looks intense!
I LOVE Ella as Super Woman!!!! What a hoot. I am so happy that you get to come back and visit your family. I am sad however that I won't get to see you :( I am sure that I will talk to you soon since you are in the same time zone again. YAY!!!!
Hey, I got your website off of Abbey's. Hope that was ok. I loved the pix of Ella and especially the Family one. It was nice to catch up a little on what you have been up to since leaving ND. Have fun on you vacation!!
Alli Schooley
These are all so adorable. Simply awesome!
Post a Comment