Well Christmas at the keys home this year was very quiet. We had a few friends from Sam's work over and cooked a simple meal. Ella had so much fun with her new toys, especially her new dress up jewelry!! Everything here in Jakarta is going well. Our recient IVF cycle was unsucessful but we have 2 frozen embryo's that we will use as soon as we can. We still miss the states but it is becoming bearable over here, especially since we found the movie theators. They offer this thing called Premiere Movies where you can go and sit in a nice leather recliner with a nice blanket and order great food while you enjoy your movie. It is even cheaper that a movie in the states!!
4 comments:
Now that is a way to see a movie. That sounds so cool. I could definately get behind that.
Little girls and jewelry always a good combo, my DD got one of those make your own ones this year.
Have fun at the movies and Good Luck with the next round.
Christy,
Wish i was there to watch a movie with you :)
I can't tell you how cute Ella is. Sam looks so proud too...so cute.
Christy, i'm sorry that things didn't work this time. We'll keep you in our prayers.
That sounds like my kind of theater. Ella is getting so big. I have been thinking about her a lot since we went to the hospital to “tour” the birthing center. Since I was only ever there when she was born that was all I had to relate it to. Glad to see the up dates Jen
Post a Comment