Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New blog

Ok so we are finally joing the rest of the world in this blogging thing. Hopfully I can remember to update this enough so you all won't get board. We are doing great here in Indonesia and are adjusting as well as can be expected. We miss all of you and of course America. We especially miss grocery stores and Target!!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Sadly, I don't email updates much anymore because I blog so frequently. Though, you'll hardly ever see pictures of me. I'm not so camera friendly. :)

Ella is as adorable as ever! And Jakarta looks beautiful. I look forward to your updates.

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh...she is such a cutie. I can't believe how big she is. Can't wait to see more pics. Miss you!

Jen and Allen said...

Got your christmas card and Ella is really photgenic! I miss you guys so much.

Nikki said...

Christy-

You have been tagged!

Laurie HF said...

How fun to find your blog! I'll enjoy keeping up with Ella. She's really growing fast.

Check our our blog at BLFifield.blogspot.com

Laurie

Haddorkus said...

Its like a ward reunion here.

Ella is so pretty and big. I hope you are loving Indonesia. I would miss target too.

Welcome to blogging, such a lovely addiction.

Gyon said...

Ella so cute