Awww great pics. I especially love the one of Ella feeding her baby. Ham has taken to putting stuffed animals under his shirt and pointing at his belly and saying, "Babies."
I love the pics of your family! Mariah used to do that with her babies too. Kids watch and learn so much from us don't they. I hope you are all doing well.
A view from the C-12 while flying over one of the many islands of Indonesia.
One of our favorite malls
This is Senian City which is a huge mall. The malls are weird here the higher the floor the lower the prices. We can never afford to shop on the first floor where they have stores like Prada and Gucci.
Will you help me Daddy?
Hanging out with Daddy!!
Dressing up on Christmas
Ella helping make rootbeer at Thanksgiving
Ella was in love with the smoke from the dry ice. It was super cute!
Ella Playing in the yard
Ella loves to play in the grass here it is really soft!
5 comments:
you have such a sweet little family. i hope you don't mind me puting your blog up on mine, that way ray and i can keep up with your family. :)
Ok I just about peed my pants when I saw that picture of Ella "feeding" her baby. That is too funny.
Awww great pics. I especially love the one of Ella feeding her baby. Ham has taken to putting stuffed animals under his shirt and pointing at his belly and saying, "Babies."
I love the pics of your family! Mariah used to do that with her babies too. Kids watch and learn so much from us don't they. I hope you are all doing well.
Christy, he's so cute. And Ella's growing up. More pictures, please!
Post a Comment