Ok so I am terrible at keeping secrets, that is why I haven't blogged for a while!!
Ok so time to spill the beans, I am finally pregnant!!! I am 10 weeks and everything looks great the heart beat is strong and I am feeling EVERY symptom. So there is is the reason I've been avoiding you. For those of you that want details this pregnancy was from a frozen embryo transfer. After our last
IVF treatment here in Jakarta we
have 2 embryos left over so we had them frozen. In
July we decided to have the transfer and they both thawed great and were implanted. They both took for about 3 weeks and then 1 miscarried. At that time they discovered what my problem with miscarrying has been, my blood
clots in my uterus when I get pregnant thus the loss of 6
baby's. I am now on a low dose
heparin shot daily and it is looking great for this little one!! I was on bed rest for about 4 weeks to make sure I kept this baby and now I have permission to go for short walks!! We are hoping and praying that everything goes perfect with the rest of this pregnancy. Ella is so excited to be a big sister and she reminds us all the time to pray for the baby in mommy's tummy. She also thinks that there is a baby elephant in her tummy, she is so funny!!
9 comments:
Congrats I know what this means to you both. I am So excited... When is the due date? If Ella has twins ask her if I can have one I have always wanted a baby elephant!
I'm so excited for you guys...REALLY! Here's to a healthy, happy pregnancy!!!
I am so thrilled for you!!! This is fantastic news. I have a couple friends and a sister-in-law that require heparin shots with each pregnancy. I'm glad the doctors figured out that's what you needed!
YAY for you! I am so excited for you all and that everything is going so well. We have had you in our prayers since we talked back in Aug about this pregnancy! We love you guys and want this baby to be all that you have ever wished and hoped for!
congrats when r u due
You guys THIS IS AWESOME!! Huge congrats!! We'll keep you in our prayers. Thank goodness for modern technology. Keep us all posted!! Congrats again!
I am so excited for you guys! WE will keep you in our prayers as well. This is seriously the best news ever. If you could see me now, you would be able to see my ear to ear grin & the tears glistening in my eyes!!
We are so happy & excited for you guys! We know the hardships of not being able to get pregnant...and then to finally have a little miracle - it's truly amazing! Ella is going to be a great big sister! How fun! When are you due? Hope your pregnancy eases up - best wishes and congrats!
What a blessing! I am so happy for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Post a Comment