Friday, February 8, 2008

Ella's Birthday

Ella turned 3 this year and was spoiled as usual. She loves princesses so we got her a Pocahontas doll.
She also got buckaroo. That is my cousin Brian in the green and our friend Neil in the black. It was pretty much a adult birthday party since her best buddy Lucas is back in Holland right now.
This is the cake she chose it was blueberry cheese cake and it was yummy!!!
Blowing out the candles. with her new Belle baby doll.
And of course enjoying her cake. Yummy!!!

5 comments:

Abbey said...

oh my gosh. I can't believe she is 3! I remember when she was born and how little she was. I still have pictures actually. She is so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Abby I was going to say the same thing. Oh my gosh I can't believe she is 3. And I loved the zoo pics, what an awesome experience. Man I miss you guys.

Haddorkus said...

Happy Birthday, three, wow. Time is just flying. I am right there with Abbey, I still think of that little baby.

Amy said...

Well hello there Keys family! I found your blog! That is amazing you are in Jakarta! Wow! Ella is adorable. I can't believe how big she has gotten, but I guess a few years have gone by, too. It looks like you guys are doing very well and are happy! We will have to keep in touch. What is your email address? Mine is amers00@gmail.com Talk to you soon!

Amy

bobbie- sue said...

Ella has grown so much, i can't believe it. She has gotten so cute.